miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Hostage

I GoT SoMeTHinG YoU wAnt. 
MeEt ME iN mAnILa in 27 DaYS
DoN'T CalL ThE POliCIA oR NO DeaL.  
PLus, THey'lL ThINk YOu'Re WEird.
Picture taken on Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The real story:
The other day (yesterday morning), I was going through my t-shirts and I bumped into a pseudo-familiar one. Definitely not mine, but... Wait! Isn't this Nemesis'? Nah... it can't be. I would have seen it months ago, right? Plus, why would I have it? She hasn't given it to me, and if she had, I'd have remembered. It must be my "wife's". So I give it to my wife but she says it's not hers. Many questions went into my head: WTF? Why do I have Nemesis' shirt?? And most importantly, why has it been washed clean?? Does it smell like her still?? Ngah...
So I did what any decent guy would do with a shirt that doesn't belong to him.



There, that should keep it company.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario