miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

OMW

These past days I haven't been posting much. You're welcome.

Basically I've been letting all this sink in, telling all the friends who bothered to ask (David hasn't yet, so maybe he doesn't know), and trying to figure out what to take, how, and all those things I mentioned on my earlier post. I have also set a date to leave.



I keep talking to Nemesis almost everyday, and I feel great about the whole thing. This is the greatest decision I have ever made, and actually making it happen is something refreshing, inspiring, and, well, still a bit scary. But what is a man to do when he has his answer right in front of him? Denying it, or pretending there isn't a question would be easy, but it would not be right. Maybe I've been reading Ayn Rand a bit too intensely.

Soon enough I'll be there. But as Nemesis said, "anything could happen it these 2 months". My first reaction would be to think about the bad things that could happen, but all those "bad things" would be just a result of my fears, and I've talked about those WAY too many times.

I still have to organize and arrange many things; fortunately, my mind isn't one of them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario