martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Pissed.

Maybe it’s just that I haven’t slept well in a couple of days. Very uncomfortable dreams have been making my mornings harder than they should be. Yesterday I dreamed that Nemesis was sick. As in permanently sick. It woke me up at 4a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep. Today I dreamed that I finally snapped at my boss. I started saying everything I want to say in a very blunt, offensive way. Sad thing is, those two dreams are quite possible of coming true.

I am very pissed. I’m hating pretty much everything about me and the life I’ve created, about the stupid things around me that don’t matter and are still parading their mediocrity. Am I the only spectator who notices this? Maybe I’m the only one who wants to project this onto every little thing.

3 comentarios:

  1. Great, I just snapped at my Good Boss… mini snap, I guess:

    GoodBoss: Hey. Do you have the content for Coca-Cola?
    Me: Fuck. IT’S BEEN AVAILABLE SINCE FUCKING FRIDAY

    After that I had to storm out and go to the bathroom to chill for a while (no, not THAT kind of chillin’).

    *Sighs*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gotta channel the snapping to the right people.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeah, definetly. But who are they? I usually never snap!

    ResponderEliminar