martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

I suck. Moving on...

The whole situation is finally sinking in and I have been checking out the last 2 years of my Nemesis' posts.

Doing that, I have reached a few thoughts that have probably been quite enhanced by my jet lag:

1.- She's still quite teh awesome.

2.- She's suffered like a bitch, and some of that grief comes from your loyal Maître-D.

3.- I have been a repressed asshole. Not only I have hurt myself by repressing my innermost feelings, but I have hurt her way more than i thought.

4.- If I'm feeling like crap, shower-scening and all that, I fucking deserve it.


Aside from those realizations, I am still trying to go on with the plan.

What is the plan, you ask? I guess you'll have to wait for chapter 2. Or will it be on chapter 3?



Maybe I'm too young to keep good love from going wrong, but tonight you're on my mind, so you never know. -Jeff Buckley

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario