sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

Would she choose me?

I know fear shouldn't be a factor to be taken into consideration when you're actually (finally) trying to find your own happiness, but something a friend said in a conversation has been bothering me quite a lot.

Me: ...and so I'm seriously thinking about moving to the Philippines and see if Nemesis and I can be happy together.

Dr.Ummer: Hmm... I think you should try and go there first just to check the situation out.

Me: What do you mean?

Dr.Ummer: I'm just saying, you don't wanna quit your job, leave your family, friends, and realize when you get there that she doesn't actually love you, and she'd rather stay with the Viking.

Me: Well, she has said she still has feelings for me, so...

Dr.Ummer:
So? It's easy to say stuff.


One more thing to add to my list of insecurities. *sighs*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario